ADAGIO-DOMINATE!!!!! FINALLY!!!

rockyracoon said:
Dreadful! Almost as if he was too drunk to perform...

Alright, I gotta step in here and clear something up, cause I was hanging out with him for a good portion of the weekend...GUS DOES NOT DRINK!! While all the other guys in Adagio were grabbing my beer from the cooler, Gus was drinking Minute Maid orange juice. So any poor performance was NOT due to alcohol! Gus really is a good singer but yes, his PP performance was not that great. But think of it this way...it was only his 2nd gig with the band, and that song on the DVD Chosen is not a very easy song to sing anyway...cut him a little slack.

Yngvai X said:
Alright, I gotta step in here and clear something up, cause I was hanging out with him for a good portion of the weekend...GUS DOES NOT DRINK!! While all the other guys in Adagio were grabbing my beer from the cooler, Gus was drinking Minute Maid orange juice. So any poor performance was NOT due to alcohol! Gus really is a good singer but yes, his PP performance was not that great. But think of it this way...it was only his 2nd gig with the band, and that song on the DVD Chosen is not a very easy song to sing anyway...cut him a little slack.

Well I wasn't claiming he was for sure drunk, just that his performance seemed to indicate something was seriously off.

Also, I can't cut him any slack for sounding like crap on the DVD. What I can do is question why the hell it's even on the DVD. A poor decision IMO. I understand having "off" nights and whatnot, but if Gus is really a good singer as you say, even he must be a little pissed that he is represented on the DVD by such a poor performance.

That being said, I will give Gus/Adagio the benefit of the doubt and certainly buy the new album. Underworld and Sactus Ignis are amazing, so I hope the new one is just at great.

All I can say is that you guys are gonna go insane with this album...

And no, I did not download it, if that's the first thing that comes to your minds... :tickled:

AngraRULES said:
All I can say is that you guys are gonna go insane with this album...

And no, I did not download it, if that's the first thing that comes to your minds... :tickled:
how do u know? u have the album?or u r just guessing:loco: