Adagio Fans: A little conversation that i had with Mr Stephan Forte¡¡¡¡

Luis

Mortal With Immortal Mind
Enjoy. Any Comments??

stephan.jpg

L- Mr Forte its a honor.

S- How are you Luis?

L- I feel fine.Id like to begin talking about my musical likes: I grew up witj Classical Composer scuch as: Mozart, Beethoven, Scubert, Chopin and Mendelssohn. 70s Progressive groups: YES and ELP, and now days my favorite band is SymphonyX, but i like others such as Shadow Gallery, Artension, Kamelot and of course Adagio. I think you almost share the same influences, Dont you?

S- Almost, i dont like Kamelot, but i love Mozart and Shadow Gallery.

L- Why dont you like Kamelot?

S- Its not really my stuff. Im not in power metal and true metal.

L- As a matter of fact, i dont like power metal either, but Kamelot...

S- Im more in progressive and extrem stuff like Dimmu and Messhugah.

L- Black metal, nu metal, true metal etc arent in my likes. I dont like those genres at all.

S- Lol. I also listen to John Willliams and dark movies sound tracks.

L- Talking about sound tracks, i enjoy Danny Elfmans music.

S- So do i, i love his stuff, Beetlejuice, Batman, The Simpsons.

L- About “Santus Ignis” I want to tell you, is one of the greatest album i ever bought, my favorites songs are: Secong Sight and The Stringless Violin. But Can you tell me: Why Mr Vitalij Kuprij didnt help you? I know he is your friend. Do you think Vitalij is better than Richard Andersson?

S- They are different, but definitely, my favorite keyboardist is Kevin. (new Adagio member)

L- I havent listened to Kavin yet.

S- Im sure you will love his playing, full shredding mixed with emotion.

L- How did you meet Mr Kuprij?

S- I went to Philadelphia to record a demo with him. As we were supposed to make Adagio together, so i was looking for a keyboardist with stong tecnique in neoclassical, then i went there and we become friends, a lot of people thought we were twins. Jejeje¡¡¡¡¡¡

vitalij81.jpg

L-Would it be amazing, two giants playing together¡¡¡¡¡¡

S- Yeah, BTW Who is your favorite Keyboardist Luis?

L- Well, My favorites are Mr Michael Pinella and Mr Vitalij Kuprij with out doubt.

S- Both play very good, I saw Pinella and Romeo saturaday, it was fun

L- I think you went to the show in Paris.

S- Yes, all Adagio was there, as we had the photo session the next day.

L- Will Adagio tour?

S- Yes, on November.

L- Mr Forte, i believe Adagio is the new hope of prog-neo metal, and you are into my top five guitarrist ever, never give up and thank you so much for this chahce to talk to you.

S- You are welcome, and thanks for you words, take care.

As you can see, Stepah is a nice guy and one of the best musicians of the prog scene. Adagio rules¡¡¡¡¡¡

How did you meet up with him?

I would of asked what happened with SyX and them.

But great nether the less

If he is playing on VK's next album, I'll doing backflips forever! Demonspell, so is the a song from Underworld availible on their sit? I'm allready there!