Adagio's New singer

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
They were talking about this on the progpower forum and they were trying to guess who the singer will be. They brought up Jorn Lande, I thought that would be so cool, but probably no. Do you have any information on this Leapord?

dargormudshark said:
They were talking about this on the progpower forum and they were trying to guess who the singer will be. They brought up Jorn Lande, I thought that would be so cool, but probably no. Do you have any information on this Leapord?
No, I don't. I have no idea who the new singer will be. I still can't imagine anyone but David Readman as the singer.

dargormudshark said:
It is hard for me to think of anyone else, but I don't think David's coming back or anything, so might as well start think about from here on.
I don't think he is either, but it's just too hard for me to think about. David is one of my favorite singers, and I was a fan of his before Adagio was even together.

All I can say is that Gus Monsanto did an incredible job at Progpower as so did the entire band. I am sorry to see David go as he is a powerful and great singer but in all honesty I don't see any problems with Gus taking over the vocals. David will still be cranking out some great music with PC69!!!

Gus and all the guys from Adagio were awesome! We had a blast!!! I will have to post my pictures soon for you all to see!!!

More on PP V coming soon! Cheers, Tony

warmwetos said:
All I can say is that Gus Monsanto did an incredible job at Progpower as so did the entire band. I am sorry to see David go as he is a powerful and great singer but in all honesty I don't see any problems with Gus taking over the vocals. David will still be cranking out some great music with PC69!!!

Gus and all the guys from Adagio were awesome! We had a blast!!! I will have to post my pictures soon for you all to see!!!

More on PP V coming soon! Cheers, Tony

I agree with you 100%, Gus is the man!!!!!!!

He eveb kind of looks like Readman except with dark hair. :D

i actually emailed stephan almost 5 months ago about the forum ,and he replied it after almost 4 months :) i think right now he is too busy to answer all the emails. :err: patience is the only way my friend