Adolph and loverboy Simpleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you should use your real name MRSBEAST? You`re a sad excuse of a "man".

I think I can hear your gerbils calling you. AIDSboy!

whats been 3 years???
just because youve met them now everything they do is great. rays crap with other people on um and about mark doesnt have shit to do with me and i just commented on someone elses thread and yer joining in on him turning it on me-yer fucked "friend"

MRBEAST said:
whats been 3 years???
just because youve met them now everything they do is great. rays crap with other people on um and about mark doesnt have shit to do with me and i just commented on someone elses thread and yer joining in on him turning it on me-yer fucked "friend"
I see you guys will never grow up. I came here to see if anyone went to any of the Maiden shows and what do I see? RealMoonchild or whatever his name is, has a thread telling me to fuck off. WTF was that all about? I havn`t been on this board in months, and when I did come here I didn`t say anything about the old chat or about anyone. Then you start chiming in with your crap. Obviously you and your fag friends here are still up in arms about an internet bulletin board. LOL You guys are the reason why that place fell apart, not me. You guys ruined it for everyone, not me. Whatever problems you had with Goose is none of my business, but I will back him up when you and your little retardicus maximus friends are bashing to no end. Thats all you people were good at. And I can see there is no end to your bashing, as you are still doing it here.

When I was warned to quit arguing with you people, I did. But you people never stopped. Thats your problem and the reason why none of you are on the Maiden board(not that the board is worth it anymore), but I can freely post there, as does Goose. You see, we weren`t the problem, you people were. No problems there now, but it is a sterile board, which is fine with me because I really don`t care. As for meeting Iced In Flames? Did we ever meet? Even if we did, we must have gotten along fine as I am not what you morons believe me to be. Think what you want anyway. Must make you people sick to hear what everyone, who has met me, say only good things about me and Goose. Too bad the only people you can make friends with are a bunch of nicks on the internet. LOL

Cheers! Have a nice time on UM. I`ll only come here when I`m in need of busting someones balls. This board is probably the worst board on the net? Even worse than the dickinson board and the maiden board. LOL I can see new members just dying to post here. :wave: Keep it! You can have it all to yourselves! Just don`t get banned from here, because there really is no lower place to go.:Spin:

Ray_M said:
Thats your problem and the reason why none of you are on the Maiden board(not that the board is worth it anymore), but I can freely post there, as does Goose. You see, we weren`t the problem, you people were. No problems there now, but it is a sterile board, which is fine with me because I really don`t care.
I ocassionally freely post on the Maiden board. There are plenty of reasons why basically everyone here doesnt post on it but dont give this attitude that you are somewhat special for having the "privilage" of posting in an Internet BB. :rolleyes:

Rodrigo said:
I ocassionally freely post on the Maiden board. There are plenty of reasons why basically everyone here doesnt post on it but dont give this attitude that you are somewhat special for having the "privilage" of posting in an Internet BB. :rolleyes:
attitude? anyone can post anywhere at anytime, but some of these nicks here can`t post on the Maiden board, and most of them think "I" had something to do with it. :tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.