ADRENALINE RUSH Signs With FRONTIERS RECORDS

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Frontiers Records has announced the signing of ADRENALINE RUSH. Fronted by one of the most talented and hottest chicks in today's hard rock scene, Tåve Wanning (formerly of the teen-pop duo PEACHES), ADRENALINE RUSH promises to fire up the rock scene with their lethal dose of heavy guitars, infectious hooks and full-blown rock and roll attitude. With a debut album recorded under the direction of producer Erik Martensson (ECLIPSE, W.E.T.), this impressive band needs to be on the "to-buy" list for all fans of DANGER DANGER, MÖTLEY CRÜE, WARRANT, TREAT and CRAZY LIXX. Tåve Wanning says: "I am very excited to finally expose my rock soul with my band. "I've always been a rocker at heart, and if you're into '70s/'80s-style rock, I am sure you will feel right at home with ADRENALINE RUSH." ADRENALINE RUSH's first video/single, "Change", will arrive in the spring, with an album to follow in the summer. The band will also make select live appearances in Sweden and at various festivals in mainland Europe.

More...