Advice on a decent rack/pedal setup?

Orange212_RM

Ryan M producer/musician
Jul 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
hi guys :)
im new anyone got any advice when looking for rack gear and pedals? like compressors/wireless/gate/ shit like that

im new so yeah not really sure :L

im running an ESP LTD MH1000-NT through a maxon od808 and bugera 6262 (dont moan) and a orange 212 closed back,

the ESP has Bare knuckle warpig cermaics and is tuned to drop A

play djent and post hardcore,

any affordable ideas? budget is $1000

thanks,

well it sounds amazing in my bedroom obviously ahha, once finally mastered and everything sounds good in a studio, its just live sounds unlclear, i would need like a noise gate or something, plus wireless' and any other rack gear that could help.

cheers guys thanks!

KERNELXSANDERS - listen to periphery, thats how you play it ;) and im not selling anything...?

well this is a "gear for sale" forum. i think this thread would be more appropriate for the Equipment forum.

anywho, my point was that "djent" isnt deemed after a playing style so much as literally an onomatopoeia, it came from essentially an eq "sound", if you will.

kernelxsanders said:
well this is a "gear for sale" forum. i think this thread would be more appropriate for the Equipment forum.

anywho, my point was that "djent" isnt deemed after a playing style so much as literally an onomatopoeia, it came from essentially an eq "sound", if you will.

Yeah whatever dude, it is considered a style nowadays, and he's doing it, what's the big deal?