Advice on a good patch bay

I have 2 of these. Zero complaints.

S-patch_plus.jpg

I'm using the Neutrik one as well, no complaints.

I setup the Behringer one for a buddy and thought it was pretty well constructed for behringer and didn't introduce any noise that I could hear into things so that's another option.

It was a lot easier than the Neutrik to setup due to the switch system (you flip the cards around in the Neutrik one).

I use this one:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/P48/

I wanted a normalled patchbay so i chose that one over the neutrik. Switches in the back lets you change from normal to half normal on individual channels without having to open it. I'm sure the neutrik is great if it suits your need but make sure you read all about the different configurations and understand what you need for your setup before you get one. Another one i've looked at when shopping for a patchbay was the DBX one and i would avoid it, it looked solid from the front but when looking at the back you see that there's not much holding the cards in place and this made me doubt how reliable it would be. The cards were sort of loose and would probably break after extended use just by the weight of the cables.