AE leaked?

OK GUYS,the new album has leaked,yes it has.I can say that i have it on disc now,and will be buying it the second it's released.

BUT!!!

I NOW BELIVE THAT IT WAS MY LIFE'S PURPOSE,AND PRETTY MUCH FEEL NO OTHER NEED TO KEEP ON LIVING.I MEAN,WHAT THE FUCKING HELL COULD EVER BE/GET BETTER THN THIS.:zombie:

ILL SEE YOU IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL:headbang:

NP: THE DEVIN TOWNSEND BAND - ACCELERATED EVOLOUTION

Like i said above,its fucking unbelievable.I listened to the album 4 times in a row last night.And guess what im listening to now.

I think this is one of my favorite albums of all time already i think.I could be getting ahead of myself,but im sure im not!

Im still listening to it.And i actually think that Devins music is THE most emotionally connecting music ever made.Its unbelievable how he does this.

yeah, agreed.

I can't say I've listened to anything else since I first got it playing in my ears (ok, the occasional interruption with a mr bungle cd)

and it keeps getting better with each listen!

It's FN great. Ive also been listening to it almost nonstop since I "got it" last night. Only damn work has interrupted me and my precious Devin.

There really was no question before, but now my eagerness to have a tangible copy has soared even further..

npdtbae

must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen,

wait until april, wait until april........... :cry::zombie::cry::zombie::cry:

AnEmotionalTumor said:
must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen, must not listen,

wait until april, wait until april........... :cry::zombie::cry::zombie::cry:

No shit buddy. I know how you feel. I went through the same thing with SYL, and I'm going it with DTB now. I even had the SYL on my computer before it was out... but I grew a spine and deleted it before I listened to it.