AE Out today!!!!

Yes, the album is amazing. Great work by Devin. "Slow Me Down" is my favorite right now. The vocal melodies are supreme. Still don't understand the purpose of the bonus disc though... when I got the album I put in the bonus disc thinking it was the real album... and I was very confused and scared. :lol:

ProgMetalFan said:
Yes, the album is amazing. Great work by Devin. "Slow Me Down" is my favorite right now. The vocal melodies are supreme. Still don't understand the purpose of the bonus disc though... when I got the album I put in the bonus disc thinking it was the real album... and I was very confused and scared. /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

Héhé! The same thing happened to me, and it takes about two minutes to realise that I was wrong... :D luckily I've already listened to "depth charge" in a Rock hard France sampler, that's how I realise my mistake! :lol:

@ Alex 78: The interest of buying the limited edition is that you have this strange but funny EKO project as a bonus disc... and nowhere else! So if you are a real Devy fan, go on! :headbang: