AEON ZEN "ENIGMA" LIVE! FREE ALBUM!

ForeverProg

Aug 30, 2013
"Enigma" played in it's entirety,How cool is that? You can name your price on their website and download a full show from their site! donate and enjoy! Very cool of the band to do that! This band really knows how to market themselves!:headbang:

www.aeonzen.com

Is it cut in the middle of each song like the first one was?
I'ld like to know where I can send back the three copies that I have
that were cut wrong.:puke:

mw
I'm not allowed to use the Yiddish word.
but I'm thinking it!

no, Bob, its not putz!

It's a live album. As far as the cd that's a mistake between the mastering and the pressing plant- pre-gap options. "Enigma" should be seamless, no gaps, the cue file should have been correct, just a HUGE oversight besides the fact once the master is approved it's pressed that way..who knows. bottom line, the album is great.

Is it cut in the middle of each song like the first one was?
I'ld like to know where I can send back the three copies that I have
that were cut wrong.:puke:

mw
I'm not allowed to use the Yiddish word.
but I'm thinking it!

no, Bob, its not putz!

Be Careful, Ken is Jewish...& he will make Matza Ball Soup out of you...:headbang::lol:

Several months back when that news was first released,
I went to the web site to ask;
but I had to join the site in order to ask,
and then I had to wait to ask.
supposively, new copies were re-shipped to dealers.
I bought at Best Bye, and Amazon, and both still had the first release.
Prog magazine for three issueds, featured cuts from the cd, then not released yet,and yes, its a decent set.
Still I'm tired of jumping thru hoops to get a decent copy.
No thanks!

jon

I can confirm that Lance will replace your copy, I bought mine on Amazon and he replaced it without question.

I just used the contact form on his site (http://nightmarerecords.com/contact), no need to "join" anything. Lance responded within a couple hours asking for my address. He did end up forgetting to send it at first, probably because I made the request during the weekend and he forgot come Monday. I re-submitted my request a few weeks later and did end up getting a fixed copy.

I just wrote Lance at the "contact us" link on the Nightmare Records website and he sent me a corrected copy within 3-4 weeks. No complaints here...

thanks for the update and the encouragement.
perhaps, you can teach an old dog new tricks
No comments needed from the peanut gallery, Bob!

and just a side note
a BIG thank-you to Sal on the advice of Marillion's Afraid of the Sun
a very nice listen, indeed

mw
~((