AEROSMITH's JOEY KRAMER Promotes 'Rockin' & Roastin'' Coffee Line On Rhode Island's W

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
On January 24, Paul Fuller and Al Matthews of WHJY, a commercial radio station in Providence, Rhode Island, spoke with AEROSMITH drummer Joey Kramer about Joey's Rockin' & Roastin' organic coffee line. You can now watch the chat below. Kramer is a coffee-loving Rock And Roll Hall Of Famer. The story of Joey Kramer's Rockin' & Roastin' organic, custom-roasted coffee blends begins in the field. Unlike "sun grown" coffee that's cheaper to produce but requires chemical fertilizers and pesticides and leads to the destruction of native rainforests, Rockin' & Roastin' coffee is lovingly cultivated using the traditional "shade grown" method, under a canopy of indigenous trees. This sustainable practice supports a wide diversity of plant and animal life, provides food and shelter to migrating birds, and helps to filter carbon dioxide from the air, reducing the danger of global warming. There is currently a trio of international blends offered: two Dark roasts, from Sumatra and Ethiopia; and, a Dark-Medium, hailing from Guatemala. "I think the biggest hurdle that I'll have is getting the message out there that it's not just another celebrity lending his name to make money. I'm hands-on," Kramer told Union Leader. "I have a great team that I put together, and we're obsessed with bringing quality gourmet coffee to the market for a reasonable retail price." For more information, visit www.rockinandroastin.com.

More...