AETERNUS - new album is out soon

Perkele

Myself
Aug 27, 2002
In Hell
The Norwegian band, Aeternus have finished work on their new album, A Darker Monument, that will be released through Nocturnal Art Productions. Following comment from frontman Ares has been posted on the band’s website: "Well, we are now done in studio and we are damn happy with the result that we have. We've managed to record and produce one damn brutal album, as we did in 2000 when we did 'Ascension of Terror'. Only now, the darkness of AETERNUS' music is so much more present than ever before and I promise you all real brutal stuff. Totally heavy Death/Dark Metal...several tons of it my friends. Many of you know 'Soulslayer' from the Demo we did and it's on there of course, but there are 8 other songs of darkened Death Metal too and these remains to be heard by all of you who really knows how to appreciate raw Metal! If things goes as planned, you don't have to wait too long... I must speak with NAP before I dare giving you a month of release, but it won't be too long..."

A Darker Monument was recorded at Greighallen Studios with producer Pytten (ENSLAVED, MORK GRYNING).

http://www.aeternus.ch/