Aethenor- Betimes Black Cloudmasses

in_my_time_of_disease

Whipping Post
May 29, 2006
Melbourne
As a big Ulver fan I keep track of what Garm gets up to in other projects. If you haven't heard of Aethenor it's a side project of Stephen of Sunn O))) and Daniel of Guapo with Garm as guest on this 2nd release . It's dark/psych ambient/drone, I quite liked it. Thought some of you would like this plus I know there are fans here of the bands involved. So if your into dark ambient/drone/noise check it out.

^I clicked post, the my router got unplugged, which sent me to an error screen. So I plugged it back in and went back to the posting screen, which had cleared what I wrote, so I wrote it again and posted it, only to find that the first one did work.

As a big Ulver fan I keep track of what Garm gets up to in other projects. If you haven't heard of Aethenor it's a side project of Stephen of Sunn O))) and Daniel of Guapo with Garm as guest on this 2nd release . It's dark/psych ambient/drone, I quite liked it. Thought some of you would like this plus I know there are fans here of the bands involved. So if your into dark ambient/drone/noise check it out.

Sounds very cool, ill check this out ina bit!