Aeturnus Dominion' new guitarist!

Aeturnus

The Demented One!
With the recent departure of guitarist Thrax from the band, Aeturnus Dominion are pleased to announce that Morbid Matt (formerly of Murderworld) has joined the carnage. The recording of our new CD (Annihilation Process) has been an on again off again affair, due to continuing lineup changes. With the lineup sorted we can now get back into recording mode and finally complete the bloody CD.....
:headbang:

A few words from Morbid!

Hey all. Just sending out some words about my signing on with AD.
After a long chat & exchanging songs and riffs with Ted, he managed to convince me that joining these lads (and gal) was indeed a fucking good idea. So after NYE I'll be holed up in a room for a week cramming as much AD (and most likely beer) as possible in the waking hours and hope beyond hell I'll be up to scratch by the 19th. I haven't gotten into a room with them yet, but given all our different musical backgrounds I'm expecting the ideas to just bounce off the fucking wall. Just talking to Ted was enough to get me excited about how much bastardizing the group of us will be able to do.
Looking forward to a messy future filled with copious amounts of booze with my new comrades.
See ya at the bar.
-Morbid