AF guitarist side project HDK

ConnieOH

Metal Lover in Ohio
May 9, 2006
Toledo, Ohio
www.last.fm
The guitarist of After Forever, Sander Gommans, has started a side project that aims to be heavier than AF.

This was posted on his MySpace Page and there are a few samples...

" Hi there! I'm Sander Gommans,one of the main songwriter's, guitarist and grunter of the band After Forever and I'm in this band since the beginning. There's already an After Forever site and an After Forever Myspace, so in this domain I'll keep you updated about my project HDK, wich will be a lot more agressive and guitar orientated than After Forever. However, because I write all the stuff, you'll certainly find some After Forever elements in these songs! In the upcoming months, I'll regularly post some new music on this myspace domain. Remember, this will not be the final versions, but it'll give you a glimpse of what this project is about! Stay tuned! "

" My project will sound like a combination of the following bands: Slayer Annihilator Grip Inc After Forever It will be a very agressive album, but with lots of melodies and progressive elements. "

"My project will sound like a combination of the following bands: Slayer Annihilator Grip Inc"

Hell he had me at THAT!!!!!