After Forever calls it quits

It's a real shame as I think they have a lot of talent and I really enjoyed their last couple of albums. I'm still annoyed that due to the Earthshock festival debacle I never got to see them!:mad:

I for one will follow whatever the boys and Floor decide to do next.

AF were one of my favourites, Floor is one of the most talented and variable vocalists there are, simply amazing girl.

Saw this coming. When they said they were taking a year off, you had a feeling that it was the end of the line.

I only got into them in the last year or so, and only know their most recent 2 albums so far; but I love 'em and this is sad news... Floor, join someone else! We need to have continued access to those amazing pipes of yours! XD

Yes, I've been watching them on Youtube recently. There's plenty of footage from concerts they played a couple of weeks ago in Holland. You'll find tracks from three different concerts behind these links:

May 5, 2010 at Bevrijdingsfestival, Zwolle
May 14, 2010 at Manifesto, Hoorn
May 15, 2010 at De Lakei, Helmond

Floor is as awesome as ever at stage. Live the band seem to sound very good. The songs kind of remind me of After Forever's last works even though I can't say they are direct continuation to what AF presented for us. Can't wait to get the CD in my hands.

I've seen them live on the 11th of September. Floor was as awesome as ever :D They were all really into it, the band members too. And the Lady Gaga cover was great :rofl:

Got all their autographs later, and went on a picture with Floor. She's just such an amazing singer.. She sings every note good live, even the very high ones.

About fire Anette and get Floor instead: No.. It would just be too weird to hear the former singer of After Forever in Nightwish. I know her from After Forever/ReVamp, not from Nightwish. And Anette is awesome. She doesn't need replacement ;)