After Forever

Ahh well it'll keep the lads happy!! o_O :loco:
I've still not heard where BSOA is actually going to be yet 'Derbyshire' doesn't really narrow it down much.....Although someone did kind of mention the County Cricket ground when I was at BS....I'm on a mission to find out!! :hotjump: hehe

Raven :wave:

aye will keep the lads happy indeed no idea on the venue for bsoa but thats the future im looking forward to Edguy in just over a week whos going off the board? And any idea of who the mystery guest is i hope its a well know group

What I can say is that BSOA will not be at a cricket ground! Unfortunately what I don't know is the mystery guest for the Edguy gig! I'm working on it though! :D I will be there of course!

dragonmaiden said:
What I can say is that BSOA will not be at a cricket ground! Unfortunately what I don't know is the mystery guest for the Edguy gig! I'm working on it though! :D I will be there of course!

I thought it was some country house - Tatton park or something. Mystery guest ? Implying a solo performer... maybe Bob Catley or Mortiis Err...

Hey you might actually be right with Bob Catley.....ain't Edguy really good friends with him?

That'd make for a great gig....When Empires Burn is one of may favourite albums of last year.

Shame then that I won't be there. Dissection are playing the same night and I just have to see them!!