After having Souls Highway for a few months now...

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
I'm still speechless! This is definitely my favourite album of the year (and I hear 5-10 new albums a week).

Rock on, Beseech!! :headbang:

whoa mark, what a remark :)=
beseech really did a very good job with souls highway - you´re right! I wouldn´t count it album of the year but its one of the best gothic-style albums i ever experienced hehehe

yeah, rock on,0 beseech!!!!

Hello,
Well, saying that Beseech's "Soul Highway" is the album of the year is just a little too much. Maybe it can be the best in gothic music but it's true that it's very good and I hope the next one will be better. Will it be the best for 2003 for you ? :))

No, seriously, I do think it's the best album I've heard this year. :) There're a lot of other great albums of course, but Souls Highway hit the right spot :D

Well I have to agree with Mark on this one even thow I only get like 8-15 albums a year Beseech's is at the top of my list aswell.

Damn I miss that little window you could put what song you was listening to so here it comes. 'Sunset 28' - Beseech ofcurse of 'Souls highway' btw. and no I didnt have to change trak just the way it turned out.

Originally posted by Mark
I'm still speechless! This is definitely my favourite album of the year (and I hear 5-10 new albums a week).

Rock on, Beseech!! :headbang:

Hi, where i can find music from Beseech? I din´t find nothing in my country!!!!