Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
I have no tolerance for

The Stereophincs
Elton John
Razorlite
The Killers or
Travis

and especially no tolerance for Pete Doherty, may he be sent to Iraq to be beheaded on MiniDVCam soon the skinny, arrogant talentless merdit shite that he is.

I'm not sure if you want to see it. It left me with this feeling of wanting to rip his head off, but I can't cause he's not here. Very frustrating!!!

I'm not sure if they were trying to liken him to some tragic rock figure by having him do a Marc Bolan track, like as if Doherty's already dead, isnt it sad, isnt it, tragic. No, actually it's not - what's tragic about the death of an artist is the loss of a great talent as well as a young life. Theres no talent in that skinny sweating bellend.

peted.jpg

OOh Dohertys on the gear, how novel. I suggest the NME and the Daily Express get their arses down Orrel Park way, they'll find a gobfull of young Dohertys to put on page 4

Another way of lookin at it is, he has money to toot all the time so he should'nt be around for too long, cos he'll end up like the rest of them with holes all over himself :ill: