Agile Interceptor Pro 9 string

Kenny Lee

Oct 16, 2004
www.metallabs.com
Daayyyummmmm
beastly.jpg
Hahahaha... a Bud of mine is in the market for a 8 or 9 string. He's a shredding MOFO but he's about 5'6" and his hands aint the biggest. I showed him this pic heheheheehe....

Hey I did a small review of the Agile 9 string Beasts complete with tunes and a video. Inviting ya'll to check it out! Hopefully it'll help anyone looking to buy a NINE IRON!!! Buhaha
CLICK HERE

Dude the 2 songs on there sound really good! What was he using for a amp?

ok just watched the whole vid and see he is using axefx 2 damn it sounds good!

Howdy... thanks. Actually those tunes were with a Axe Fx Ultra. I got the II after the recordings and was going to re-record. But hahaha... we can't get the II to get that sound I had out of the Ultra. And when I sold the Ultra the guy deleted my presets so he could add his own. Darnit!:bah:

Makes me wish I never got rid of my axefx standard, where you using a multi band comp block or a block thats not on the standard?

That sucks that he deleted the patch but once the update comes, you should be able to tone match it from the video.

Makes me wish I never got rid of my axefx standard, where you using a multi band comp block or a block thats not on the standard?

That sucks that he deleted the patch but once the update comes, you should be able to tone match it from the video.
Yeah MBC and I have my gain on like maybe 2. Playing my 6s or 7s sound weak thru the 9string preset lol. it was my own fault for not backing it up before I sold it. But yeah the new tone match should get that back real quick \m/ thanks for listening.