AGNOSTIC FRONT Joined By Former ONLY LIVING WITNESS Guitarist CRAIG SILVERMAN

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
New York hardcore legends AGNOSTIC FRONT have announced the addition of guitarist Craig Silverman to the group's ranks. The band states: "He is no stranger to the hardcore scene. A true veteran, Craig has played for ONLY LIVING WITNESS, BLOOD FOR BLOOD, RAMALLAH, SLAPSHOT and many more! We are proud, excited and happy to have him with us on our upcoming tour in Europe this coming August!" AGNOSTIC FRONT's latest album, "My Life My Way", was released in March 2011 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was recorded at Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida and features 13 new powerful and anthemic songs laid down by Erik Rutan (MADBALL, GOATWHORE, CANNIBAL CORPSE, etc.) under the watchful guide of producer Freddy Cricien of MADBALL. The record was mastered by Alan Douches at West West Side Music (SEPULTURA, SUFFOCATION, UNEARTH) in New Windsor, New York. The "My Life My Way" cover artwork was brought to life this time by artist Todd Hubber, who also works with vocalist Roger Miret on designing his street wear clothing line American Made Kustom.
craigagnosticfront2014.jpg

More...