ahahaha this is horrible

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/07/harrison.lawsuit.ap/index.html

A doctor forced a weakened George Harrison to autograph a guitar for the physician's teenage son two weeks before the ex-Beatle died of cancer, a lawsuit filed Tuesday alleges.
Filed by Harrison's estate, the suit alleges that the musician tried to resist the request by saying, "I do not even know if I know how to spell my name anymore."

The suit alleges that Dr. Gilbert Lederman responded by saying, "Come on, you can do this," and held Harrison's hand as the musician wrote his name on the guitar "with great effort and much obvious discomfort."

this is the fate of all mega-celebrities; lying in bed, dying, pawed at by admirers, and forced to sign autographs with your last breath so some doctor's brat can hold aloft a guitar with GEORGE HARRISON'S FINAL AUTOGRAPH on it.

On a geekier note, I once ran a Call of Cthulhu adventure entitled "Within You, Without You" in which the attempt to summon Yog-Sothoth to a small Pennsylvanian town through the use of glass-sphere-filled infernal machinery resulted in several of the town's residents fusing together and making wailing, stumbling-round creatures with four to six bloody arms and four to six bloody legs apiece sprouting from a bulky torn body topped with two to three anguished heads.

xfer said:
On a geekier note, I once ran a Call of Cthulhu adventure entitled "Within You, Without You" in which the attempt to summon Yog-Sothoth to a small Pennsylvanian town through the use of glass-sphere-filled infernal machinery resulted in several of the town's residents fusing together and making wailing, stumbling-round creatures with four to six bloody arms and four to six bloody legs apiece sprouting from a bulky torn body topped with two to three anguished heads.

Which remind me of some Oni that where in an Legend of the Five Rings game I was in.

*ninja vanish*

i played L5R once and the GM was horrible and so we all made jokey characters. i was a Dragon named "Slope Li" who had an opium addiction and a "lost love" named Jasmine so all adventure long i would just smoke from my opium pipe and be like, "JAAAAASMIIIIINNNEE" and then kill shit with two katanas.

I mostly played (and to some small extent still play) the L5R card game... the rpg game was interesting. I had a good gm, but I suck at the whole thing, I broke the mood like 10000000000000 times.

alex, i would kill for the whole boston/albany thing to be 2 hrs closer, because i would insist you be a part of the sunday game day sessions that i skirt around the periphery of.