Aint seeing too many concert reviews

Yeah, I saw 'em in Orlando. The setlist was pretty much exactly as advertised in another thread, except I don't know if they actually played the song 'Iced Earth' at the end, because I got bored during Gettysburg and left after July 2nd...

About the most interesting thing is that there was a guy at the front yelling a lot during the quiet moments, mostly yelling directly to Tim. Tim recognized the guy and said that there were a few people following the band around like flies. At one point the guy held up some CD and yelled something incoherent, and another time he started a chant of "Ripper", after which Tim thanked the crowd and said that "the guy from Akron" started that one. The guy answered that he'd somethinged "a third of..." and trailed off. He seemed like one of those belligerent guys that follows the band around and expects them to give him vials of sweat and sexual favors...

No fuckups I could tell, and Tim did a great job. He didn't have any hair to accentuate his headbanging, but that was the only complaint. Well, that and putting two trilogies back to back. That got really old, and I left the floor to stand further away. Boring. Something Wicked and Gettysburg are awesome on CD, but together, live, they achieve what could be known as "anti-synergy", equating to less than the sum of their parts.

Yeah, plus some weirdo with dark hair and a white button-down pseudo-tackled me, carrying me through the crowd and depositing me further forward than I'd been and directly centered on the stage. If he posts here: thanks. Don't do it again, but thanks. I can now say that a stranger has picked me up and set me down in another place (it was almost a favor), but once is enough.

They should do the The Suffering trilogy...it's much better live than Something Wicked or Gettysburg 1863. Of course the oldest too, so what am I saying?

Here my review of the vancouver show on may the 14. My expextions of the show were pretty low, i was expecting Ripper to suck, but to my suprise he was quite good, he did good job on all the songs , except for one, Dracula.That high pitch sqeal shit was too much for that song. BUT i loved the show. Since Vancouver is in Canada there was no Scar spangled Banner they opened with Declaration day. They played sinner,vengenece is mine,Violate,etc,etc ended with something wicked then came back for an encore of Gettysburg and ended with Iced Earth. Throughout the show i was entertained, all the iced earth members did a good job especially richard christy.All in all , it was a good metal show , though i would like to have seen them play Wolf , which i think is the best song of Horrow show