AKPHAEZYA

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Today we confirm the French band AKPHAEZYA. This band plays some cool progressive jazz metal and perfectly fits the concept of ProgPower Europe. With their debut album they already surprised many people, now a new album will be released later this year.

The band has promised us to prepare a special setlist for ProgPower Europe, they will offer you a full 1 hour setlist on Saturday 3 October. Don't miss them, this could be a really nice surprise!

Sounds very interesting.

Checked their website and they've recorded a very nice cover of PoS' Undertow, so they got my attention ;)

This could turn out in one of the pleasant surprises of the weekend, maybe not everybody's cup of tea, but entertaining enough for most of us.

H.

Real awesome music! :headbang: Monika - era Atrox blended with some cool jazz. Now that's something I really love. This really opens the door for Panzeballett next year. ;)

My only hope now is that the vocalists of the last 2 bands use their vocal chords for fine and wonderful melodies. We have enough overly agressive growling ones for this year...