AKREYN STEEL RECORDS stock

Titles we traded with ARKEYN STEEL RECORDS are now in stock. Check them out.

If you buy 5 or more we will give you FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING! International buyers email us beforehand and we can see what we can work out with you.

To receive free domestic shipping - at checkout enter ARKEYNFREE coupon code and get free domestic shipping.

NOT VALID FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. If you use coupon your order will be refunded to you immediately. However, email us and maybe we can workout a shipping deal for you international customers.

Titles available (STOCK LIMITED):
MANIFEST - Find A New Place
DEAD CALM - No Way Out
OMEGA POINT - Infinite Rhyme $7
LONGINGS PAST - Meadows Of Maseilya
FALSE WITNESS - Crestfallen King
REIGNSTORM - Tomorrow’s Past
A SHATTERED DREAM - 4-D Society & Other Nocturnal Emissions $7
COMMANDMENT - Engraved In Stone
BLACKSTORM - Twist Of Fate
HEIR APPARENT - One Small Voice $13
BLACKKOUT - Ignorance Of Man
CYPERUS - Blow It Out Your Ass
CRILLSON - Coming Of A New Age
AUGUST - August
XCEL - Deliver This Dream
BELLICOSE - Love On Ice

I noticed you're going to be stocking some Marquee Records releases too. Will those be in stock around the same time as Reverend? Also, how much will the Sacrifice CDs be? I'm assuming more than $12 since they're double CDs.

I broke down a few years ago and bought some of these on iTunes: Man of Straw, Psycho Savant, and Forward To Termination. Would love to re-buy them, but every Marquee Records title you're stocking is tempting, so I need to fill out the collection a little first

Also, any word on if they are going to reissue A Higher Form of Killing by Intruder?

Cool.
I'd love to take some titles again from you someday, despite past problems, because here are still too expensive. A safe type shipping would include also duties like I've seen from some sellers on Ebay?

I noticed you're going to be stocking some Marquee Records releases too. Will those be in stock around the same time as Reverend? Also, how much will the Sacrifice CDs be? I'm assuming more than $12 since they're double CDs.

I broke down a few years ago and bought some of these on iTunes: Man of Straw, Psycho Savant, and Forward To Termination. Would love to re-buy them, but every Marquee Records title you're stocking is tempting, so I need to fill out the collection a little first

Also, any word on if they are going to reissue A Higher Form of Killing by Intruder?

Sacrifice CDs will most likely be $16 depending on titles we trade for. Most full lengths will be $12, some $10. again all on what they want in trade.

They WILL NOT be here around the time of Reverend albums. I am scheduled to pick those up this week. Should be available in the estore by week's end if not early next week. The Marquee trade has not been finalized yet. so at least a few weeks transit from Brazil from when we finalize.

No clue on Intruder, sorry. I will ask.

Cool.
I'd love to take some titles again from you someday, despite past problems, because here are still too expensive. A safe type shipping would include also duties like I've seen from some sellers on Ebay?

There are just some parts of the world these days that are unsafe to ship to it would seem. :( I try not exclude anyone, but everyone should know there are risks involved. It sucks.

The only safe shipping is with full tracking. You only really get that on large USPS priority mail boxes and Global Express Mail. Everything else has it's risks because it would seem theft in customs departments is the culprit. it's the rarity that my packages don't actually exit the USA. it's when the arrive in destination country they run into problems. I have even been leaving off any mention of my record label on return address labels and marking customs as cheap clearance CDs hoping to not draw attention.

There are just some parts of the world these days that are unsafe to ship to it would seem. :( I try not exclude anyone, but everyone should know there are risks involved. It sucks.

The only safe shipping is with full tracking. You only really get that on large USPS priority mail boxes and Global Express Mail. Everything else has it's risks because it would seem theft in customs departments is the culprit. it's the rarity that my packages don't actually exit the USA. it's when the arrive in destination country they run into problems. I have even been leaving off any mention of my record label on return address labels and marking customs as cheap clearance CDs hoping to not draw attention.

Tried to add lots of items in the cart, but it seems like it never stops charging shipping fees, so I can't figure how much it would really cost. Guess at least 20/25$.
Also looked at Punishment 18 here some days ago, but the few ones he sells were releases I already have or the ones I'm not interested in.

It will be a looooong search, one by one...

Tried to add lots of items in the cart, but it seems like it never stops charging shipping fees, so I can't figure how much it would really cost. Guess at least 20/25$.
Also looked at Punishment 18 here some days ago, but the few ones he sells were releases I already have or the ones I'm not interested in.

It will be a looooong search, one by one...

Email me a list and I will see what I can do. tribunalrecords@aol.com