Album cover preview

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
mndcov.jpg

Nightmare1z said:
Eh, looks exactly - and I'm not saying similar - EXACTLY like a Sonata Arctica cover. Oh well, its the music that makes a CD - not the cover...

I disagree. A good album cover makes a CD that much more enjoyable. Don't get me wrong, you can't slap a fantastic piece of fantasy artwork on a shit album and make it all better; the music has to be good too, and at the end of the day it's that which you listen to. However, a great piece cover art can project the mood of the album, and with prints of it on the fan's T-shirts, your image as a band to other people and possible new fans.

GREAT COVER! I hope there will be long sleeve and short sleeve t shirts for it! I will buy 2 of each. :D How about some tour dates as back print?

topical or what ?
Doctor Who resigns and PQ have found the next time lord
all together now Da dum de dum, Da dum de dum , Da dum de dum , whooooooo oh!

Oh I see. I never made that Doctor Who "time-tunnel" / Power Quest storm-tornado conection. I guess it kind of does kinda look like it. Sorta....ish. :p

To me... it looks more like:

"Holy Crap! - That flying man has no lower body!"

Symphony said:
Quite right with the time tunnel/vortex idea...that's just what it is.....things will become a bit more evident once you see the back of the cd booklet

And yeah....Doctor Who rules!

Is there a huge Dalek on the inside cover? :loco:

And sorry for going off topic here, but what does everyone think of the new series? Personally Billy Piper's accent bugs the hell out of me.

you guys should play with sonata artica at the underworld... im sure you would fill it up!!!!!