Album Delivery & Fan Rehearsal

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
Hey all. Just thought I'd share today's venture with you all. Stopped off at Tony Dobson's house in Stockton-on-Tees to hand deliver the new album FIVE SERPENT'S TEETH. He won a pre-order competition to have the last album "Infected Nations" delivered to him but Mike couldn't make it at the time. We promised him we'd return for us all to deliver the next one. Sat and drank some beers and scotch eggs while he listened to it and gave his honest and positive opinion. Thanks for having us in your home tony!

Then came back to Huddersfield to start another rehearsal and invited a local fan in called Tom. He'd asked me at a show in Manchester a while ago if he could come along to a rehearsal, so what better time than the day after his birthday (where he apparently sky-dived). Hope you like the album mate, and hope we didn't deafen your mum too much.

See Pictures below!

Five Serpent's Teeth is out tomorrow in EUROPE!
Out in the USA on October 18th and you can PRE-ORDER it in the USA at FYE.COM! (you get a signed picture delivered!)

tumblr_ls39qjuxAj1qzmvl5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls3b48rhSC1qzmvl5o1_500.jpg

oh my god, Ol :lol: your face at the first picture :lol: can't handle a beer? :lol:

very cool idea to deliver your new album to a lucky fan!

i will immediately go to the record store tomorrow to see if FST will be there waiting there for me :D

And if you get a spare 24 hours or so, come down to Australia and visit me at home! :p

Nah awesome what you guys do for your fans, much respect!