Album out now, T-shirts available!

Great, a new forum, I've got first fan comment too, yeah
I've got to say the new album is brilliant, amazing, incredible actually. I new once I saw the cover art, we were in for something good,
it's an awesome album cover.
I like ever song on the album, and can listen to it all the way through. But top favourites I'd say at the moment would be 'Baptized by the Blood of Angels' and 'Summon the Wild'.
Anyway, great work

I hoped it would be more like BtBS but it's great anyway. Like other members of the old forum, I had my doubts about Jarmo K's "integration" but now I keep listening to his parts in Diary Of Demonic Dreams (and not only).

PS: ja, the old EToS forum was too silent lately. I just hope the other guys will join here too. Greetings to the oldies of UMF btw:)

Well, while the album is out for some time now, can we have the pleasure of watching some more pictures or maybe even videos from the recording sessions? I just hope I'm not the only one here who is possessed by shots from the studio, observing how the records are brought to life, how all the small pieces are put together and, last but not least, by checking the band's gear ;)