Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Punishment

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Covered In Pain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hard to pick just one track

Went with Rising Hatred

Gotta love a song where the title is belched out at the beginning. With an unrelenting guitar riff and pounding blast beats.

Then moves into the groovy riffing which you can't help to bang your head along to

This song just crushes from start to finish

Hmm, seems i managed to become the first to post on the new forum!!

I've been listening since Tuesday! What a great day that was when I discovered the download link in my inbox!
Imminent Particle Collision gets my vote. That's where I have been starting the album recently. It has great energy, speed, and the chorus riff and solo sends chills through my spine. Interesting lyrics as well.

I'll attempt at a review soon...my favorite track so far is Programmed Cell Death...first of the Title just kicks you in the face, second the riffs are so catchy and heavy it's awesome. I love the harmony section in the latter part of the song. And that whole palm muted section at the very end AMAZING.

Ill post up a review when I get to listen to it. Im an idiot and pre ordered the album while I was at work so now I have to wait 3 more hours till I can go home and download it :)

Imminent Particle Collision i remember bein awsome in the rehersals so i'll go with that will have to get a copy to check out how everythin came out (nugde nudge wink wink)

My first impression both listening in the car at loud volume and through my headphones at loud volume is that the Music is mixed/blended expertly.... I can clearly hear every cymbal crash and tick, every drum and drum roll is right up front and clean...no mud whatsoever.... not easy to do my brothers...I applaud you...

The Rhythm Guitar tone is immaculate.... just a perfect blend of brutal grinding crunch and a sweet warm feel.... It does not bug the ears in anyway and is rather soothing to them actually.... In the car my wife, who is not into Metal too much, was impressed by the fact that it didn't bug her hearing at all, where as a number of other albums does.... You can also hear all that is going on with the strumming and brushes and such.... very nice.

On the Bass as well, you can hear it coming through and it mixes perfectly with the whole sound.... just a work of art how you got this to sound so good...Love the time changes and the overall vibe...

The leads are a wonderful addition as well, which for some reason get left out of this type of music way too often...Again...sweet perfection.

I haven’t got into the lyrics as yet, but knowing your previous releases, I am sure they are thought provoking and meaningful....

On the Vocals...again...great mix...not too loud or soft in the mix...no shrill ear piercing here or yelling like on those metal-core songs other bands do...I haven’t been bugged by the vocals once yet.... in fact nothing bugs me about this recording.... and I am rather picky and know what sounds good and what does not....

A good mix/recording is essential!!! Just play St. Anger once through (if you can bear it) and then put the new Death Magnetic music on...And tell me which one is a better sounding recording and that you want to play over and over again....

My Brothers, I was wondering if you had reached the end of your greatness.... Being that you had reached perfection in the Doom Style... but alas!!! I am wonderfully proved wrong in every way...After you had mastered the Doom, you now take Death in a grip and mold it into a new shape.... Just brutal and lovely in every respect....

Every time I hear this new Music, I want to pick up my Guitar and learn more.... This is a Classic set bros…. Truly.

Thank God that Jayson is back with you.... everything he touches is anointed and becomes a masterpiece classic...The Mort Albums he was on are all classic and perfect...Hellig Usvart the groundbreaker and brutal assault on the rituals of evil which is still talked about everywhere...I just got the Digipak this week and it sounds absolutely wonderful. And of course the Albums of Paramaecium were instant classics, which were masterfully executed.... I have yet to listen to Alter Enigma or the Soundscape Ep, but will do so soon and am sure they are wonderfull as well...

I love you Jayson my Brother...God bless your great work once again! You are Heavens Hammer.

This is a general assessment of the overall aspects of the recording and vibe of the Music...I record my own stuff, so I know what goes into this and can really appreciate the effort....

I tried to address everything that stands out at first impression, though I may have missed something important…Just want to spill my heart and mind to you Bros and let you know how much I love your new Music and New style….

Now, back to the Hearse I go….

Blessings to you all in Y'shua HaMashiach, our Master.