Album...?

Nightrunner

Jan 3, 2005
Norrland, Sweden
So, your "brothers of slowness" of Heavy Metal in the band JAG PANZER (last album released in 2004) is up and running and have a new album in the pipeline, release February 2011.

How's it going for you guys with the new album? Been some time now again..and there's not much info coming from you except for gigs from time to time that is. But is there any focus for a new album anymore or is it just the gigging you'll do? :)

Metal

Yeah, I just got the new Jag Panzer album! So I guess this makes us the slowest moving band ever then! We are working on a new album! Something we have done for a long time now..... Our focus is on getting that done! We have been doing some liveshows here and there just for the fun of it.

Stay Heavy!
METALLLLLL!!!
Krunt

So, your "brothers of slowness" of Heavy Metal in the band JAG PANZER (last album released in 2004) is up and running and have a new album in the pipeline, release February 2011.

How's it going for you guys with the new album? Been some time now again..and there's not much info coming from you except for gigs from time to time that is. But is there any focus for a new album anymore or is it just the gigging you'll do? :)

Metal

Well the drums where shipped to the studio yesterday, so I'll guess we've reached the point of no return :kickass: