Albums OOP???

serrota

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2012
Mulgore, California.
Hi Iron Maidens,

I recently stumbled across your cover of “Run to the Hills” and after some searching I found “Aces High” and “The Prisoner”. I have now become a fan The Iron Maidens and I would like to purchase your albums for my collection. However, after visiting your web store, I could not find any CDs for sale. So, I expanded my search to include iTunes, Amazon and EBay, and well that was a mistake. iTunes came up with a big goose egg for The Iron Maidens, but I was able to get Flight 666 from Maiden. But then I did a search for The Iron Maidens on Amazon and nearly passed out at the collector’s market price for your CDs, prices ranging from $51 to $147!! And EBay wasn’t any better.

Now this leaves me in a quandary. I love your music, and I believe in paying the artist for their work. But I don’t want to pay collector’s prices for a CD, as the band will not see that money. But because I feel that an artist should be paid their work, I’m trying to avoid the Peer to Peer MP3 file sharing. But if the albums are truly Out Of Print and I cannot find the CDs outside of the Collector’s Market, then the file sharing maybe my last resort.

So for my peace of mind, please ladies let me know where I can buy your albums!!!

Thank you!!

A New Fan!

Hey Serrota! Thanks for your interest in the recordings we have done! :cool: Unfortunately, those are all out of print and we have no plans to reissue any of them. Instead, we are hoping to get something out soon with the current lineup to better represent ourselves and what we are doing today with this project. We'll keep ya posted! Cheers! :headbang:....and welcome to the forums!! :wave:

Thanks Doodoobubbachuck and Big Momma Nav for answering my question about the ablums.

@Doodoobubbachuck - Good to hear about a possible new ablum, can't wait to hear it. Funny thing is, I am going to be at the Fullerton Train Station with some photography friends tomorrow, and while not into the whole bar\night club scene, I might have to wander across the parking log and check out the show tomorrow night.

Thanks again!

...I did a search for The Iron Maidens on Amazon and nearly passed out at the collector’s market price for your CDs, prices ranging from $51 to $147!! And EBay wasn’t any better

:OMG:...and I was thinking about to sell them,'cos I was like:eh,they got a much better singer now,and 2 new guitar-goddesses! Good God,I'm so glad I didn't do it! Linda! If you ladies ever make it to the UK,you'll be my guest for a lovely dinner and a bottle of your favorite drink for sending me those CDs 5 yrs ago! :worship: