albums that give you a headache

sash poask

Mar 24, 2008
so yeh, any of you have any albums by bands you like, but cant listen to cause they r just that painful to listen to?

i used to love bleeding through, but i still cant listen to declaration all the way through....is there something wrong with me?

Death Magnetic is the most ear-fatiguing thing in my collection.

PAIN- Rebirth. Screeching trebly guitars and off-key vocals. :erk: I actually like the songs, but it's a hard listen.

so yeh, any of you have any albums by bands you like, but cant listen to cause they r just that painful to listen to?

i used to love bleeding through, but i still cant listen to declaration all the way through....is there something wrong with me?

Just checked it out... wow :puke:

Extol's "Undeceived" hurts my ears with the amount of treble it has, which is a shame cuz I really like them.

All shall perish - bla bla bla of existing
the ghost inside - fury and the bla bla bla
first blood - killafornia

great bands , great cd´s but too LOUD. I can never listen to a hole record through headphones.

the first In This Moment CD... their second one is great and quite easy to listen to... but the first one just shuts me down whenever she hits one of those off key screams that are clearly just clipping the hell out of the mic pre and probably more down the line. the second one she learned to sing, or it's an excellent melodyne job, and it was mixed and mastered much better.

also they weren't really a very good metal band on the debut.... but they are an excellent rock band on the follow-up. give me good rock over shit metal any day.

Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power

As much as I love the album and it was the first album that got me into metal, it really does sound shit.