Albums you can't stop listening to at the moment?.

Life Sucks

and then you die
Dec 30, 2002
Die bitch die!!!!!
Visit site
No, this isn't a favorite albums or favorite bands thread. But anyways, I can't stop listening to the new albums by Deathspell Omega (listening to this as I type this, actually), Nile, and Immolation. I have a feeling that at least one person will be addicted to these exact three albums. I actually think I listen to all three of these every day here at work.

I've been listening to the new Deathspell Omega a fair amount recently. I'm still breaking it in, so I suppose that's normal.

I can't stop listening to the new albums by Deathspell Omega (listening to this as I type this, actually), Nile, and Immolation. I have a feeling that at least one person will be addicted to these exact three albums

Nile + Immolation

2/3

Haven't checked out Fas yet, so I could potentially become addicted to all three.

The new Job For A Cowboy blows me away. I can say I've listened to it a good 15 times so far (which is really really high for me.)

Wow, what an album.

With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness, probobly my favourite ATG album, for right now anyways.

Metal-wise:
Tormentor - Anno Domini
Reverend Bizarre - III: So Long Suckers

Non-Metal:
Rilo Kiley - The Execution of All Things
Alcest - Souvenirs d'un autre monde

Exodus - Bonded By Blood
Exciter - Heavy Metal Maniac
Poison - Look What The Cat Dragged In
Europe - The Final Countdown
Anthrax - Persistance of Time

hmm. all this week i've been spinning these

belenos - Errances Oniriques
belenos - Spicilège
darkestrah - epos
Negurã Bunget - om
Arckanum - fran marder
funeral winds - Nexion Xul
krohm - The Haunting Presence

Ummm lately it's....

Sigh - Hangman's Hymn
Shearwater - Winged Life
Shearwater - The Dissolving Room
Gojira - From Mars to Sirius (the CD I've been listening to the most lately)
Negura Bunget - OM
Amon Amarth - With Odin on our Side
and Neurosis - Souls at Zero

Satyricon-Nemesis Divina, the initital great feeling effect of a few songs is wearing off but I realized I'm atill in the mood for it after listneing to a song off Now, Diabolicla today.