Alcatrazz

weetbix

Gimmee Caffeine
Jun 4, 2002
A building somewhere in Sydney
Visit site
Anyone here heard the band Alcatrazz ? This is the band that has had people like Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen on guitar (different times).

I ask 'coz I am downloading a live video clip now of a song of theirs called "Jet to Jet".

I wanna know if I like this song am I likely to like the rest - and are the cds worth buying?

Originally posted by weetbix
Anyone here heard the band Alcatrazz ? This is the band that has had people like Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen on guitar (different times).

I ask 'coz I am downloading a live video clip now of a song of theirs called "Jet to Jet".

I wanna know if I like this song am I likely to like the rest - and are the cds worth buying?

The cd's are worth getting....I don't have any myself but have heard them years ago...may be hard to find though.

I had No Parole From Rock N Roll (1983) on vinyl. It was the album with Malmsteen, then he left to do his Rising Force album. It wasn't bad, pretty ahead of its time actually, quite progressive. I swapped it though for Nitro. Not because it was bad, but because I can find Alcatrazz on vinyl whenever I want, Nitro is impossible to find. Plus I like Nitro better.