Alert:a ManOwhore bashing thread here

The Real Moonchild

Adolf Was My Dog
Jul 4, 2003
Look above arse!
MANOWAR In Final Stages Of Mixing 'Hell On Earth Part 3' - Aug. 21, 2003

MANOWAR are in the final stages of mixing "Hell On Earth Part 3" video using the 5.1 surround audio technology. " 'Hell On Earth Part 3' and 'Hell On Earth Part 4' are certain to be instant heavy metal video classics," reads a post on the band's web site. "Famed film and music video director Neil Johnson is back at the helm as well as a huge MANOWAR fan himself and states, 'These videos cannot be compared to anything produced to date as they achieved a new standard for heavy-metal and music videos, a MANOWAR standard, which includes the newest technologies, featuring over 60 camera angles, live footage from across the world and the wildest, craziest and heaviest metal fans anywhere.' "

HAHAHAHAHAHA Why the fuck are those losers releasing 4 live albums in a row???? Who needs to hear another version of Man0whore's Master of the wind? 60 cameras for what? to see their poserism in detail? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA How about a real album for once?

Die Man0war Worst Metal band ever!!1

I could do without 60 different angels for any bands. Liek Rock In Rio, it was all over the place. Most shots lasted like 2 seconds. They should concentrate on making music. They've released 1 album in 8 years right?

the only album i've heard is louder than hell,it's fucking crap,every song is along the lines of "we live for/die for,love metal,metal is the only way of life....."
what a load of bollocks,i downloaded it and i'm glad i didnt pay for it.

:puke:

Oh im sorry, should i have said :

'Meh meh meh, they sing about battles and how much they love metal meh meh meh that automatically makes them terrible and posers meh meh meh'

Manowar kick arse.

i just thought it sounded so stupid it was a take the piss band,a sort of spinal tap.if it's genuine then they should be fucking embarrassed.

did i spell embarrassed right?i'd be embarressed if i hadn't. :)