Alestorm signs to Napalm Records

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Aye,

We've just finished up the final stages of this (Photoshoot) and we are happy as the bollocks to announce that we're now signed to Napalm Records.

As such, this means we need to actually get some work done in way of recording the album.

The good news is the hard work is done and the whole thing is written.
We'll be posting a preliminary track listing in the next couple of days.

We're heading to LSD studio in Lübeck to record it and of course, i'll be releasing a load of video/photogrpahic evidence of the progress at periodic intervals between guitar solos and hangovers.

In any case, we wanna thank those that have supported us from the start... like before the official demos. And thank those that have kept us going since. It's gonna be awesome to get out and gig round Europe and beyond.

I'm keeping this fairly short and sweet as i am late as the bollocks for another appointment but none the less, we'll keep you updated and such!

Two final points.

Alestorm tshirts will be avaliable in a few months.

Buy the next issue of Zero Tollerance for a... different, style of interview between myself and Russell Garwood. Sept 7th release date i believe.

Anyhoo, i'm off to get my face kicked off for being late.

Catch you's later lads and lasses!

-Gavin
Alestorm!

elstorm2.png

Old news :D (for some of us at least). Glad it is now official. Must have been that guitar tone on "Over the Seas 2007" that sealed the deal. :heh:

Bit disapointed that you are working with Lasse with his 2-Channel Recto, 6505 and 3124 though instead of my closet-isolated cab and firepod though :lol:

Seriously, congrats to you and to Lasse and I look forward to hearing the outcome. Let's hope the guitars turn out like Lasse's latest sample in "Exhale.mp3" :headbang:

I expect the album at a good price, nudge nudge, wink wink. :p

I think this calls for the "Danceboy" :danceboy: