Alexi Laiho: Evil Chucks

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
In related news, Laiho joined a number of veteran Finnish metal musicians in a one-off DEATH cover band called EVIL CHUCKS, which performed a gig at Nosturi in Helsinki, Finland on Friday, March 1st in honor of late DEATH frontman Chuck Schuldiner. Appearing with Alexi in the group were guitarist Mitja Harvilahti (MOONSORROW), guitarist Janne Perttilä, bassist Oppu Laine (MANNHAI, ex-AMORPHIS), drummer Nalle Österman (GANDALF), vocalist Taneli Jarva (THE BLACK LEAGUE, ex-SENTENCED), and vocalist Jaska Hurskainen (GANDALF). The band's set list consisted of the following:

01. Zombie Ritual (voc. by Taneli Jarva)
02. Born Dead (voc. by Jaska Hurskainen)
03. Within The Mind (voc. by Alexi Laiho)
04. Defensive Personalities (voc. by Alexi Laiho)
05. Left To Die (voc. by Jaska Hurskainen)
06. Infernal Death (voc. by Taneli Jarva)
07. Pull The Plug (voc. by Jaska Hurskainen)
08. Evil Dead (voc. by Taneli Jarva)

-----------------------------------------------

I WANNA HEAR IT!!!! SOMEONE RECORDED IT????? I WANNA HAVE IT!!!!

Sure I wanna here it!!!!!
Is it avaliable on Audiogalaxy or whats the story.....if your going to send some....how u wanna send it???

Though I don't think I got enough space on my pc for all at the moment.....do you think there will be like an album or something releaed.....hey that would be kewl!

Evil Chucks' gig was ok, nothing too special. There were 4 bands playing at the event: Morbid Dream (or something like that), Diablo, Norther and Evil Chuck's. I liked Norther's show the most. They kicked some serious ass!