Alexi on The Bruce Dickinson Friday Rock Show

it's 4:43 for me right now, and they're playing Metallica's Jump in the Fire. FINALLY A GOOD SONG!!!
but seriously, he plays horrible music for the most part.

If someone can record the interview and share it with everyone that would be geat :)

it's 4:43 for me right now, and they're playing Metallica's Jump in the Fire. FINALLY A GOOD SONG!!!
but seriously, he plays horrible music for the most part.

:lol: yea most of the music is pretty bad

man lol alexi is awesome theyre playing bloodrunk now...Alexi:i like bloodrunk its somehow makes you anxious haha ...man why did h put alexis interview at the end ??

I recorded it, but you can hear it at the homepage over and over. It sucks that Mr.-I-play-nearly-only-emo-shit-Dickinson said it at the end of the interview. Thanks for many wasted hours.

I recorded it, but you can hear it at the homepage over and over. It sucks that Mr.-I-play-nearly-only-emo-shit-Dickinson said it at the end of the interview. Thanks for many wasted hours.

seriously. you told me about it at around 3:00 and it finally came on at like 5:25 (my time anyway). what a waste of time indeed. altho my volume was almost at 0 most of the time anyway...i couldn't bare listening to all that crap.

it was all crap that we already knew...but I guess people who haven't downloaded the album now have an idea of what the album is gonna sound like :)