Alexi settings.

gello

bleh...
Apr 17, 2007
Quebec
Just wondering how Alexi does these harmonics so easily , is it a question of Middle or Treble or something else. Thank you

Also , i've just bought an Edwards E-AL-120 and i like my rythm sound but i think i would actually need a boost for my lead sound , im wondering if a gain boost would actualy be useful. And if you have any tips to give me for my sound , or alexi's gear or anything , id enjoy it:headbang:

Thank Crew :kickass:

Just try changing the EQ setting a bit, don't go full out on everything if you have a little practice amp, add some more bass and take away a bit of mid and treble to get a fuller lead sound.

Well, I have an EMG-81 pickup, and on my amp I use these settings to pull pinch harmonics off with ease on the 1st-5th string. 5-Bass 8-Mid 6-Treble. The 6th string doesn't sound so great because I have trouble doing them well on that string for some reason...Anyway, hope that helps somewhat.

well , im using a GT-6 with a Marshall tube 30 watts ( when im at my friends house im using a gay traynor 30 watts transistor)

On my GT-6 settings , im using a METAL ZONE patch with mid bass , mid gain more than half of middle and mid treble. Still , it sounds great , i have an add for solo's , it gives me more ECHO and reverb , anyways.

Tell me what i should change to get better sound for harmonics/lead. Im also using my gt-6 distortion , not my amp.

Your harmonics get better as your technique gets better. Not your gear.

Well, I have an EMG-81 pickup, and on my amp I use these settings to pull pinch harmonics off with ease on the 1st-5th string. 5-Bass 8-Mid 6-Treble. The 6th string doesn't sound so great because I have trouble doing them well on that string for some reason...Anyway, hope that helps somewhat.

you can pull of pinch harmonics in any EQ

pinch harmonics on the 6th string sound muddy and shit even if you can do them well.

yeah guys , sorry about that thread, and warheart,you're right, i jamed whole night and getting better now with Harmonics , i love it:p Thanks guys , it's not the settings, its the guitar player and the technique , i've just noticed that i guess aha

COB FTW , im fckin drunk :O

yeah guys , sorry about that thread, and warheart,you're right, i jamed whole night and getting better now with Harmonics , i love it:p Thanks guys , it's not the settings, its the guitar player and the technique , i've just noticed that i guess aha

COB FTW , im fckin drunk :O

:lol:

14 year old's post.