Alexi Slacking??

X-sploiT

Aug 18, 2006
i think from the videos alexi is slacking in vocals and takes mega shortcuts..ino playing isnt easy..annd you get mega tired but..i bet even the first song they play he takes shorcuts..i just dont think you would want to go see them live and see him slack like mad and not even has any vocals really at all..i've seen earlier videos and he's singing full vocals..and i personally think he's slacking and could do better

All iam saying is that he takes shortcuts when singing songs,i like cobhc 2 becuz of the vocals and when you see him take huge shortcuts,it makes you think why go see them live

Personally I think the touring have done it's job......he's probably more tired than ever now....maybe he needs to practice a couple of hours a day now instead of partying....anyways I'm saying things that have already been said but well :)

X-sploiT said:
All iam saying is that he takes shortcuts when singing songs,i like cobhc 2 becuz of the vocals and when you see him take huge shortcuts,it makes you think why go see them live

No not really.

They were amazing when I saw them live, I wondered what the hell took me so long to get into them.

snowy said:
its too early i read ''alexis sackring'' o_O
does he have one? rly?? do you have pics???

lol i sound like GrimReaper666 (on purpose you fucktards)

Alexi is doing just fine, he isn't slacking. I think maybe what the TS is talking about is like, for instance, on Nosturi, all the screams Alexi does between riffs and shit, that are on the record, he doesn't do, like in AYDY the song, he doesnt do intro or exit scream etc etc...So, I guess that sucks, but whatever Alexi's vocals aren't the main factor as to why bodom are good.

The reason is that some screams might be hard to do "full-hearted" while actually playing a hard riff. If you look on the nosturi gig on the Living dead beat song, you see him looking down on the guitar while playing the riff at the end of the chorus. And also, have you ever tried standing in a spotlight for 1 hour, screaming all the you can, it gets tiring (is that even proper english:erk:) after a while, so i would rather like that he can sing all the songs than get tired of screaming some mid-riff growls.

well, if he learned to scream correctly, then he could do midriff growls and scream everything. Unfortunately, he's gonna fuck up his throat some years from now.