Alexi's Guitar

OMG4L3X1STEHBEST!1111 I WISH I KULD GET A GITAR K1CK455 AS HIS TOO IF YU FIND OOT HOW TO DO EET PM ME 454P!!!!!!1111111

BloodyScalpel said:
OMG4L3X1STEHBEST!1111 I WISH I KULD GET A GITAR K1CK455 AS HIS TOO IF YU FIND OOT HOW TO DO EET PM ME 454P!!!!!!1111111

ow just shut up

I did it with common spraypaint, masking tape, 400, 1000, and 2000 grit sandpaper, Clear Gloss Lacquer, and Stewart MacDonald Guitar Polish.

BloodyScalpel said:

hahahaa

BloodyScalpel said:

Oh shit! You're the one with the guitar paint job that has no resemblence to ANYONE! its not even a real color! because, you're a fucking fanboy if you have a guitar body/color similar to a different guitar player. I mean, everyone who buys a RR, FUCKING RHODES FANBOY!!!!!OMG ONG!!!11111111

go get laid or something.... The fact that you know how to type like that is pretty sick.

Better yet, go suck Gavin or Elysian off... I mean, you try to make posts like them all the time, but it just doesn't have the same effect.

Your a piece of shit.

Anyway, for those of you who want to get a paintjob, try a local guitar shop.. someone there might be able to do it for you. Thats how I had mine done. Turned out great to.

In Your Face said:
Oh shit! You're the one with the guitar paint job that has no resemblence to ANYONE! its not even a real color! because, you're a fucking fanboy if you have a guitar body/color similar to a different guitar player. I mean, everyone who buys a RR, FUCKING RHODES FANBOY!!!!!OMG ONG!!!11111111

go get laid or something.... The fact that you know how to type like that is pretty sick.

Better yet, go suck Gavin or Elysian off... I mean, you try to make posts like them all the time, but it just doesn't have the same effect.

Your a piece of shit.

Anyway, for those of you who want to get a paintjob, try a local guitar shop.. someone there might be able to do it for you. Thats how I had mine done. Turned out great to.
GTFO N00B STFU OR ILL CALL ME MUM AND SHIL BIT YU OOP!
OH AND J00 STOLE TEH MONIKER I WANT TU USE HERE TU SHO I'M A TR00 80D0M F4N!!

In Your Face said:

Your a piece of shit.

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: Oh you have so much to learn. Do you not know that he is making fun of the fanboys that read that? There's a little thing called sarcasm.