Alexi's New Black RR ESP now avail. in Japan

how about playing your own guitars? sig model guitars are gay.

besides, a custom shop jackson is way cheaper and a lot higher quality.

Yetti said:
how about playing your own guitars? sig model guitars are gay.

besides, a custom shop jackson is way cheaper and a lot higher quality.

I would agree with you, but then i'd be kicked in the balls for owning a King V (Mustaine) and an RR (Randy Rhoads)

So i'm gonna say this

If it's mass producled with different models (RR, KV, Washburn Dime, etc) it's okay

If you spend £4000 to be the artist on a sepcial order... you're gay

musamaailma in finland sells the white one and the black/yellow one for about £3850. fuck that. if people want to waste their money, send it to me.

NeedledWarheart said:
I would agree with you, but then i'd be kicked in the balls for owning a King V (Mustaine) and an RR (Randy Rhoads)

So i'm gonna say this

If it's mass producled with different models (RR, KV, Washburn Dime, etc) it's okay

If you spend £4000 to be the artist on a sepcial order... you're gay
only the original KV1 was the dave mustaine model, and it was slightly different than the USA KV2, i believe. i mean other than the kahler.

i still hate the washburn dimes. never liked the body style, but the necks are great on the more expensive ones. it's pretty awesome that he's back with dean again. damageplan is still gay though.

the RR doesn't count. randy rhoads >>>>>>>>> everybody :p

Yetti said:
only the original KV1 was the dave mustaine model, and it was slightly different than the USA KV2, i believe. i mean other than the kahler.

Yeah dude, the KV1 had a fixed kahler bridge, but the general Design is spawned from the Mustaine KV1 (I own a KV2)

Same as the Rhoads, the original Rhoads looks nothing like an RR1, but the RR 1 is still classed as a signature model... kinda

Man, youre telling me I`m gay :D i paid 2850 euros on the very same White ESP on there. It was brand new and all same, exept i did some modifications, like inserted EMG 81, i add 2 more springs so i could keep 10-60 strings. And possibly am going to paint it someday. The guitar is sure the bes guitar I`ve played, and i costed that price, i dont know if i was stupid or not; but i wouldnt not have bought it if i had to pay that 4000 euros on it. Say i`m gay, im satisfied.

front.jpg

Thsi is it, but the Re-release LTD version (With a floyd), Randy's had a vintage trem.

BEst pic i could find without having to uplaod one.