Alice Cooper's Dragontown is coming October 9th!

Sandscott

New Metal Member
Oct 2, 2001
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say that I cannot wait for next week's release of Alice Cooper's Dragontown. They played four tracks on Rockline and I downloaded a single from the Spitfire website and Alice is cranking out some of his meanest music in years. I was pleasantly surprised at how good last year's Brutal Planet album was and this one seems like it may be better. He is touring as well and I will be attending several shows. Seriously, take a chance on this one and you will realize Alice still has a little something left.

Mor einfo on the album is at www.spitfirerecords.com/alicecooper.htm

I was recommended to check out that link and it was very informative on the new album. Cooper is one of my favorite artists and one of the few veterans that still is putting out great music.

Going to check it out now.....Though I thought Brutal Planet sucked horribly. I've been a fan since birth, but I would say BP is his worst.....

It's all about DADA!:heh:

Not bad! Dragontown (the song) is much better than any off of BP. Regardless of whether or not the rest of the album sucks I'll check out his show if he comes to TO! I went to a show of his in 99 and it ruled!! Very entertaining. I got a piece of large lollipop in the face and a souvenir piece of balloon! :LOL:

I met Alice a while ago while he was on a golf tour! We hung out with him at his hotel room and I played Bed Of Nails(and a few of his other tracks) with him...WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!! Alice rules I can't wait to hear the new album!:headbang:

Originally posted by Sandscott
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say that I cannot wait for next week's release of Alice Cooper's Dragontown.

:confused:

dragontown is out since autumn und sucks horribly.