ALICE IN CHAINS: 'Black Gives Way To Blue' iTunes Pre-Order To Include Two Bonus Trac

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
If you pre-order ALICE IN CHAINS' new album, "Black Gives Way To Blue", via iTunes, you will receive two exclusive bonus tracks: "Your Decision" (live) and "Black Gives Way To Blue (Elton John Piano Mix)".

More...

From the few songs I've heard this album is a setup for a big disappontment. I mean you had that coming in with the addition of William Duvall. His vocals are nasally and annoying. Sure they work studio magic but I've heard a song where he dominates 90% of the vocals its not all that great. It was the other big epic, Acid Bubble. When you're epic track sucks, then that really doesn't leave much hope for the rest of the album. The single, Check My Brain, sounds like a Degradation Trip outtake from Cantrell's solo sessions. A Looking In View is an *okay* song but not great. Honestly, they should've renamed this band to something else instead of using the AIC moniker. Its clearly just for the money and nothing more than that at this point. Plus their co-manager is Chris Cornell's ex-wife Susan Silver. She sued the hell out of Cornell and even terrorized Chris with a private detective this past year. Strange woman. And top of that she still is the manager of Soundgarden even without Cornell in the mix.