ALICE IN CHAINS, MASTODON Members Guest On BEVAN DAVIES's Debut Solo Album

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Brent Hinds (MASTODON) and William Duvall (ALICE IN CHAINS) are among the musicians who make guest appearances on the debut solo album from Bevan Davies, the American musician best known as the drummer for the groups STILL RAIN, MADFLY, COMES WITH THE FALL and DANZIG. Also appearing on the CD are Nate Utz (THE BLONDZ), Tuk (BITERS), Roy Cathey (THE FIFTH, COLD SWEAT), Angela Wolfe (DIRTY POLLYANNA).Davies stated about his solo CD: "Over a year ago, I set out to record an album that would allow me the opportunity to pay tribute to the incredible drummers who inspired me to pursue this rock 'n' roll dream I'm living. I am proud to announce that the album is finally finished and available. "I've had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest musicians in the business along the way, and I assembled an all-star cast to record the album. It was a daunting task, to say the least, but well worth the effort. "I hope you will all take the time to enjoy the album in its entirety. It has truly been a labor of love. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed creating it.""Bevan Davies" track listing:01. Kill The King02. Light Up The Sky03. Rip It Out04. Time Of The Season05. Cornucopia06. Fireball07. Strange Days08. High Wire09. Dreaming10. Ready An' Willing11. Bad ReputationDuVall was Bevan Davies's bandmate in MADFLY and COMES WITH THE FALL. DuVall also produced the debut album from MONSTRO, the band featuring Davies and Kyle Sanders (HELLYEAH).For more information, visit www.bevan-davies.com.
It's been a very busy year! I have finally completed something I've always wanted to do. Over a year ago, I set out to record an album that would allow me the opportunity to pay tribute to the incredible drummers who inspired me to pursue this rock n' roll dream I'm living. I am proud to announce that the album is finally finished and available here - www.BevanDaviesMusic.com
Posted by BEVAN DAVIES MUSIC on Wednesday, July 29, 2015​

bevandaviessoloalbumcover.jpg

More...