All Faith Is Lost demo

Strangelight said:
I mean remastered and pressed on vinyl or even CD ;)

Hello there Dunc, me arl china. yeah, I got your private message. I'm easy with it being released if ya reckon it'll sound okay. I wouldn't half like it remixed, due to the fact I was in a "no vocal effects whatsoever" mood when we recorded it, and it sounds as dry as Ghandi's sandals. Then again, I am also aware that it is half of the appeal of that demo. We were going for a kind of Confessor production as far as I remember (loud drums and vocals, low guitars).
Do you remember the recording we done of all the songs during the "They Die" session? You'd only been in the band a real short time. Remember you were late 'cause of that Birkenhead lass? Anyway, that recording of all the songs we had at the time was sooo heavy... Cerebral Failure sounded like Napalm Death!
Incidentally, Danny's talking about a new album title. What about Lung Division?

yogidaz said:
Hello there Dunc, me arl china. yeah, I got your private message. I'm easy with it being released if ya reckon it'll sound okay. I wouldn't half like it remixed, due to the fact I was in a "no vocal effects whatsoever" mood when we recorded it, and it sounds as dry as Ghandi's sandals. Then again, I am also aware that it is half of the appeal of that demo. We were going for a kind of Confessor production as far as I remember (loud drums and vocals, low guitars).
Do you remember the recording we done of all the songs during the "They Die" session? You'd only been in the band a real short time. Remember you were late 'cause of that Birkenhead lass? Anyway, that recording of all the songs we had at the time was sooo heavy... Cerebral Failure sounded like Napalm Death!
Incidentally, Danny's talking about a new album title. What about Lung Division?

hehe, I was early, in spite of the Birkenhead conundrum. It was in fact you lot who were late ;) Lynn made me hot chocolate while I was waiting though.
Where are all them DATs now?

yogidaz said:
We were going for a kind of Confessor production as far as I remember (loud drums and vocals, low guitars).

Now there's a quality band!
I just unearthed all my old demo's and found my copy of this. It's in perfect nick too. All I can ask now is "Do Dey Do Dey Die?"

Strangelight said:
hehe, I was early, in spite of the Birkenhead conundrum. It was in fact you lot who were late ;)
Where are all them DATs now?

Hahaha, of course. It was us who were late! "Pleks, leads, pedals, amps, guitars", as me dad used to say outside wernbrook road!
DATS... When I went to India the first time - after the silent enigma "debacle" - and yous lot were doing that song with ruth's sister, someone turned up at me dad's to pick up the dats. I always used to keep em in the same place (in me writing bureau by the front door, remember?) and then I got back and they were all gone.

yogidaz said:
Hahaha, of course. It was us who were late! "Pleks, leads, pedals, amps, guitars", as me dad used to say outside wernbrook road!
DATS... When I went to India the first time - after the silent enigma "debacle" - and yous lot were doing that song with ruth's sister, someone turned up at me dad's to pick up the dats. I always used to keep em in the same place (in me writing bureau by the front door, remember?) and then I got back and they were all gone.

Ooh bollox. Dats dat then (excuse the pun)