All Hail the new Viking Laiho!

Turbo said:
what happened to Japan X?

Yeah, based on X Japan's looks, I don't think people here where liking them much.

So I switched to Christmas Laiho, and now Viking Laiho, then maybe Ninja Laiho or Cowboy Laiho, I dunno. Or...Link Laiho (from Zelda) comes to mind too.

Wings of a dream said:
Yeah, based on X Japan's looks, I don't think people here where liking them much.

So I switched to Christmas Laiho, and now Viking Laiho, then maybe Ninja Laiho or Cowboy Laiho, I dunno. Or...Link Laiho (from Zelda) comes to mind too.

Do homosexual Laiho.

Lanterns said:
That beard's HORRIBLE! I suggest you instead use a pic where Alexi has a *real* beard (Spring'05, RockHard Festival).

If that wasn't super geeky and fanboyish, id say good post and thanks on his behalf for actually helping out. But the geek fanboy part is just too strong. Please act sane for a change.

Turbo said:
I say the longer you have been a member of UM, the larger your signature can be :p

:worship: Agreed, there should be a reward system of that kind here.

Lanterns said:
That beard's HORRIBLE! I suggest you instead use a pic where Alexi has a *real* beard (Spring'05, RockHard Festival).

How about you give it a try and give it to me? heh?

Peti said:
his beard is fucking dark. change it:p

But it is dark in real life.

PanzerKunt said:
i vote for Taliban Laiho

Yes, definetely! That's gonna be my next change most likely, come on, give me more suggestions, I hear more Laihos......and no, Pirate Laiho is not ready to be born yet Gavin.