All hell breaking loose!

F

felamid

Greetings fellow metalheads! I am approaching cloud nine...
This weekend I am off to Sweden Rock Festival. This year the bill includes Motörhead, Halford, Dickinsson, Magnum, Manfred Mann, Status Quo, Gamma Ray, Rage, Hanoi Rocks, Ted Nugent and more. Now, which band do you think gets the honour of playing the last set of this great festival...?
SSAAAXXXOOOONNN!!!! This is nothing but a triumphant return! I have been a fan for 17 years and I have seen Saxon gigs at places so small you would not believe it...
Unleash the beast was the start of the resurrection and last November Saxon played a classic night at Trägårn here in Gothenburg. That crowd was the biggest since 1990 (or maybe even 85-86). And the response was unbelievable... Don't know if I will survive this coming festival-gig with the eagle and everything... My God, they are the greatest! The Heavy Metal Monarchs fulfill their destiny....
Cheers! /Johan

Wow what a line-up. Thats what you call a great festival. Hope you have a great time and lets see a report on it afterwards.

Best keep your fingers crossed Frank and your nipples clamped! :D

Hello
Took me some days to get down to earth again. What a festival! Magnum and M.Manns Earth Band sounded simply awesome. Dickinson and Halford were good but why the hell did Dickinson end his set with the Tom Jones song Delilah?!? Nugent is an impressive performer but he is not making any good songs... Oh, and for your information: Saxon kicked ass! Could I have any complaints? Well, not really but I think Saxon could have played some more songs from the nineties and especially from the last three albums. After all, these are the albums that gave them a new and bigger fanbase. But I can assure you, Saxon gave us a great show and they seemed to really enjoy themselves as well as I and some 7-8000 rockers.
/Johan

Bondage? No, as I was not allowed to bring either my dog, my car or my entire collection of glue... But now I am back home!