ALL THAT I BLEED sign to MetalAges Records

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MetalAges Records is proud to announce the signing of Puerto Rico based ALL THAT I BLEED.

ALL THAT I BLEED could be categorized as Progressive Metal but go beyond that by fusing several other musical genres such as Heavy Metal, Jazz-Fusion and Classical Music, all with their own Latin American vision.

Staying true to the tradition of not conforming to the "norm" set by influential Progressive Rock icons such as Rush and Mahavishnu Orchestra and contemporary artists such as Dream Theater, Fates Warning and Tool, ALL THAT I BLEED challenges the listener with a palette of different sonic textures and thought provoking lyrics. Their latest release titled 'Dying to Remember' is currently available in their native Puerto Rico. MetalAges Records will be handling the USA/European distribution/sales.

ALL THAT I BLEED consists of: Leonardo Rivera (vocals), Ruben Perez (guitars), Jorge C. Venegas (bass) Carlos De Jesus (drums). "We look forward to our collaboration with MetalAges Records, it's a label run by people who really care for the music and the artists. We feel fortunate to be part of the MetalAges family." (Leonardo Rivera).

'Dying to Remember' is scheduled to be released in February 2004. The MetalAges release will be remastered as well as contain bonus track(s).

======================================

For more information, please contact:

Deron Blevins
MetalAges Records
http://www.metalages.com
http://www.allthatibleed.com
===========================
P: 1-703-361-5776
===========================
AOL IM: MetalAgesRecords

Wow! Excellent news! That certainly will result in a larger exposure for the band, which will help them expand their audience. The future keeps getting brighter! Congratulations!

They are Savatage fans (at least I know the lead singer is), but their music has nothing to do with Savatage. It's very different. They just stole their name from that song :) By the way, it is indeed a great song.