All the details to the official melb. after party on the 27th

Skeptic

New Metal Member
Mar 18, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Well, its official..
I picked up the local melbourne "Beat" magazine today in search of an ellusive Opeth interview and was pleasantly surprised to find an advertisement that filled up half a page about the "Switch Opeth After Party" on Saturday the 27th of March.

To quote:
Catch the free shuttle bus
Back from the Corner Hotel (Saturday March 27th) After the show to party on at the official Opeth after party. Hear loads of Opeth tracks till the early hours.

Yes, I am mistaken. I thought the shuttle bus was a rumour and dissmissed it as that, in a previous post on another thread.
However, I am very excited about this! What more service could we possibly ask for? Free drinks? Well, close: Switch has drink specials $1.50 pots and $2.50 bourbon & vodka till midnight every week. Alas, I think the gig will finish after midnight. But who's complaining?!

And maybe... who knows, but maybe Opeth may appear at the after party! Just in case I'm taking my Blackwater Park poster with me heh.

Rock on melbournian opeth fans and get prepared for a great weekend in metal! :headbang:

Fucking nice.

I'll be there for sure, having donned my newly purchased opeth apparel, since my old tshirt has finally worn out :'(

in the words of the big man himself

IM EXCITED!

Balders said:
mental! It will be great to have a heap of metal heads around glenferrie! I'll hopefully go but my mate cant so i dunno - dont wanna be a loner :oops:

You wont be a loner man, you'll be surrounded by a lot of happy drunk metalheads! Me included! It will be easy to mingle with the crowd.